Monday, July 23, 2012

Howdy! I'm Melony and welcome to my website. I made this informative website as a project for Leonardo Articles, which is an ESL and Web Design course. If you would like to work with me, look for the contact form found on this site. Below is my personal CV, which includes samples of online sites and content material I've posted earlier.

Accreditations
Graduated with distinction from George Brown C.C
6 years of article marketing experience (specifically intended for Online readers)
4 years of website creation experience.
Competent, team player worker with a taste for information.

Work Experience.
Leonardo Articles,2011 - Present
Office manager
In charge of selecting a international staff of writers to suit a challenging list of increased goals and objectives.
- Create cutting edge records for end result, raising production by 20% globally
- Accurately operated regular logs of project distribution
- Supervised QA for global generation over a sizable staff of writers

Self Employed Web Developer
2008-Present

Additional Expertise
Proficient in Portuguese
Excellent competence utilizing numerous choice of office software

You can find my work on these sites

No comments:

Post a Comment